Thermal insulation - you can save cash
ISOKLINKER is an all-round thermal insulation that you can rely on.
Our full thermal insulation system applies the ideal physical principle of external insulation. The thermal insulation of a house has the purpose of delaying the transfer of heat from the inside outwards in winter and from the outside inwards in summer.
With the aid of this energy-saving-system, near all requirements of the recent energy conservation regulations can be fulfilled and you can achieve heating cost savings of up to 50% in a detached house.
ISOKLINKER can currently be classified as one of the best suppliers of thermal insulation to the building trade.
The table shows the improvement of the U value by the installation of our products. (The lower the U value, the better the insulation of the house.)
Here is an overview of the Rigid foam thicknesses of our individual systems:
- System 40 mm = 23 mm Rigid foam
- System 60 mm = 43 mm Rigid foam
- System 80 mm = 63 mm Rigid foam
- System 100 mm = 83 mm Rigid foam *
- System 120 mm = 103 mm Rigid foam *
- System 140 mm = 123 mm Rigid foam *
Material: Polyurethane foam + 17mm
* = with a back-up plate in each case